Wednesday 8 January 2014

My Scratch animation

My Scratch Animation

This animation was created using the program 'Scratch'. We started using Scratch in our sessions before Christmas. Scratch is a free programming software which allows you to create your own interactive animations. Firstly, it was confusing, as this software was completely new to me, but once I got into it, it was easy to pick up! To get to terms with our software, we had to create a maze on the screen for our 'Sprite' to move through. Then after creating our maze, we then moved on to creating our own animation. I choose the 'Africa' theme and used a Lion and Elephant. Here is a screenshot showing how I created my animation. 



In my animation, the lion is chasing the elephant. This was difficult to begin with, as trying to get all the commands in order was very time consuming but after working hard I created my animation. 




No comments:

Post a Comment